06 Nov October Newsletter
e Tribez is pleased to introduce a new and innovative planning concept to its Production Management platform: Day Planning – Reinventing Call Sheets and Daily Reports.
With new seamless planning and tracking capabilities for your production days, the Day Planning module allows productions to plan and monitor their daily activities to the highest level of precision, ensuring greater efficiency and cost reduction.
The Day Planning module contains two sections:
- Planning Section – Plan your production day in advance.
- Create a detailed plan for each production day in minutes: set schedules, participants, documents (including maps, instructions and forms), locations, equipment and more.
- Generate a personalized Call Sheet and monitor its secure distribution to participants as well as their confirmations.
- Tracking Section – Track your production day in real time.
- Track and record your actual day schedule, including filming times, crew and cast working hours and other activities.
- Track your production day in real time, and instantly generate a daily production report once the day is over.
- Provide smart notifications and alerts for producers on delays, break times, wrap times, union rules, etc.
To request a demo, contact email@example.com.
S eason 8 of The Voice Brasil is coming up next year, and eTribez and Globo have just completed online casting for the show.
The Voice Brasil is a talent show that originally premiered in 2012. It features four coaches choosing teams of singers through a blind audition process. The winner will not only have the potential to become a worldwide star, but will also receive a $500,000 Brazilian Real prize, and a recording contract with Universal Music Group.
For more on The Voice Brasil, see https://gshow.globo.com/realities/the-voice-brasil/.
e Tribez and Fremantle France have kicked off online casting for Admirateur Secret (Secret Admirer).
The show, airing on the M6 Network in France and hosted by Julia Vignali, gives potential daters a unique opportunity to make their declaration of extraordinary love to the person they secretly admire. Whether it’s a neighbor, a colleague, or a friend, this show will let applicants declare their true feelings in a very unique way.
Online casting for the show is ongoing. For a look at the casting URL, see: https://fmfr2.etribez.com/ag/fmfr2/admirateur/welcome.html.
F rom November 27-30, 2018, eTribez will attend C21 Media’s Content London show, a four-day, three-event summit where the world’s leading producers will convene to share their development plans with the international market.
With over 200 speakers across more than 50 sessions, and featuring producers, agents, writers, and other key players, Content London delivers the most compelling lineup to ensure delegates stay on top of trends that shape the global drama business.
To schedule a private demo with eTribez at Content London, contact us.
O n November 14 and 15, 2018, eTribez will attend CTPIX (the Changing the Picture Technology Conference), taking place in Germanyâ€™s capital region at the renowned Babelsberg Studios in Potsdam.
CTPIX showcases the newest applications and expertise for the technologies shaping content production and distribution for TV, film and the Internet.
To schedule a private demo with eTribez at CTPIX, contact us.